Precautions Before Use Xtool PS90
1. The vehicle power supply has to meet the normal voltage limits DC 9-12V
2. Users should check the position of the DLC port and ensure the OBD 16 connector and the DLC
port are correctly aligned before attempting to connect.
3. When carrying out some special functions tests, users are required to operate the device
according to operating instructions. For some tests the vehicle has to meet certain requirements, for
example: engine temperature 80℃/105℃, turn off loads (such as headlights, air-conditioner, etc.),
put accelerator pedal in released position, etc.
4. If users can not find the tested vehicle model or electronic control system in the PS90 test menu,
they may need to update the software or consult Xtool technical service department.
5. Please ensure that only official XTOOL cables and connectors are used to prevent damage to the
6. Before powering off the unit, please ensure that you cancel or complete the current task or
function and return to the main interface, then power off.
7. Do not excessive force to operate the touch screen.
8. During long period of non-use, please disconnect the power and turn off the PS90 unit.