Xtool TP150 Tire Pressure Scanner Plus Xtool TS100 315/433 MHZ Tire Sensor work together can help to save time,and user friendly.TP150 and TS100 also lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. the MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Xtool TP150 Tire Pressure Scanner Plus Xtool TS100 315/433 MHZ Tire Sensor
Top Reasons to Get Xtool TP150
•Support trigger all of the tire pressure sensors which frequency band is 315MHz and 433MHz.
•Support reading, writing in sensor's ID values.
•Support tire pressure sensor programming, and program eight tire pressure sensors in real time.
•Support tire pressure faulty diagnosis，including read code, clear code etc.
•Support read tire pressure data in real time，including tire pressure temperature, pressure, battery voltage，and display them in diagram.
•Tire pressure Diagnostic Function include：
tire pressure system
diagnosis、trigger tire pressure sensor、view the learning step and tire
pressure sensor information、program tire pressure sensor function
Top Reasons to Get XTOOL TS100 (315MHz + 433MHz)
♦2 IN 1 FEATURE:
Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
♦ 98% COVERAGE:
Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
♦ EASY TO USE:
The TP100 sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
♦SOLID & DURABLE:
Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
XTOOL guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
1. Loose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Scan QR Code for Shopping Anywhere.Contact information:
Live Support: Tidio Online Support
Join our community: